AskMyAdmin prevent login to back-end of site till entering correct key=value pair. This is an extended version of plg_backendtoken plugin.
Main idea of this plug-in - to prevent login to administrator's panel by using standard URL. It will hide your admin part of site.
- Plug-in works on Joomla 3.x
- This plug-in is ready for Joomla 4 Alpha
- English (en-GB) by Denis Mokhin
- Russian (ru-RU) by Denis Mokhin
- Italian (it-IT) by Marco Surian
- Poland (pl-PL) by darekmer
- French (fr-FR) by Anthony Ceccarelli
You can improve current translation or add new languages. Please visit transifex.com.
- Download latest version of plug-in.
- Install plug-in, using Extensions - Extension Manager.
- Make base settings of plug-in, using Extensions - Plug-in Manager.
- Define your keyname
- Define your keyvalue
- Define URL for redirect
- Activate plug-in
You have http://mysite.com site. Standard login to admin panel is http://mysite.com/administrator. When you install and activate AskMyAdmin plug-in for correct login you should use this link: http://mysite.com/administrator/?keyname=keyvalue
If you found this plugin useful, please visit our page on JED and post reply. Thank you!
Plug-in is under the GNU GPL v2.0. View the license.